Reno city in Nevada is known as “The biggest city of the World”. It is a famous tourist city known for its casinos and resorts. The city has numerous tourist attraction spots that allure people from all over the world.
Places to visit-
- Circus Circus Reno- It is a circus themed casino full of lively activities for the visitors.
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino- It is a simple casino resort which offers dining and a comfortable lodging.
- Grand Sierra Resort and Casino- The casino has a beautiful ambience and a lively theme park for the kids.
- Eldorado Resort Casino- It is an all time gaming casino and a modern hotel for staying.
- Idlewild Park- It is a beautiful rose garden park alongside the river.
- Wilbur D. May Center- It has botanical gardens, arboretum and museums that keep public interested throughout the year.
- National Bowling Stadium- Sports lovers can try their luck bowling here.
- Virginia Lake- It is a pet-friendly park where one can indulge in fishing like activities.
- Wingfield Park- A large number of activities take place in this urban retreat.
- Fleischmann Planitarium- It is a planetarium and an astrology observatory for a knowledgeable tour for the kids.
- Club Cal Neva- It is a classic casino and an old-school hotel.
- Nevada Historic Society- It is the oldest museum in the state of Nevada.
- Bartley Ranch Regional park
- Sparks Marina Park
Places to stay-
- Harrah’s Reno Hotel and Casino- It is a casino with live shows for the tourists and has a modern lodging with a spa, nightclub and 7 eateries.
- Sands Regency Casino Hotel- It is a casino and hotel with simple rooms, a seasonal outdoor pool, multiple dining and bar options for the guests.
- Nugget Casino Resort- The casino has various table games and slot machines with a soothing ambience and a hotel for stay.