Reno is a city settled in Nevada. It is famous for its various outdoor activities. The city has the most amazing casinos in the area. It has a lot of museums exhibiting the culture and the history of the city. It is also known for its huge parks offering a glimpse of the nature.
Places to visit:
- Circus Reno– Circus Reno is the most exquisite and vibrant casino.
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino- Silver Legacy is a popular casino featuring a spa, a pool, shops & multiple dining.
- National Automobile Museum- The Harrah Collection – It was settled on the year 1989. It is a theme- based museum. It exhibits more than 220 antique & vintage cars along with educational & historical exhibits.
- Grand Sierra Resort and Casino- It is a popular place famous for its vibrant culture along with eclectic dining & a casino, a spa & a theme park.
- Eldorado Resort Casino- Eldorado Casino is a 24- hour neon-lit casino.
- Nevada State Route 431- Nevada State Route 431 was established in the year 1976. It is popularly known as the Mount Rose Highway. It is spread in the area of 24.4-mile.
- Rancho San Rafael Regional Park – This Regional Park is famous for its picnic areas, recreation facilities, a museum & a botanical garden.
Places to stay:
- Circus Reno- Circus Reno is a top-class hotel offering free circus shows, a convention center, concerts, free wi-fi & dining.
- Harrah’s Reno Hotel & Casino- this hotel is a modern architecture hotel with stylish rooms a casino with live shows, a spa, a pool, a nightclub, free wi-fi & 7 eateries.
- Silver Legacy Resort Casino- Silver Legacy is a modern architecture hotel with a spa, a pool, shops, free wi-fi & multiple dining options.
- Eldorado Resort Casino- Eldorado Resort is a renowned hotel famous for casino,24-hour gaming, dining options & a pool.
- Whitney Peak Hotel- Whitney Peak has classy rooms with mountain-view along with facilities like dining, a climbing center, free wi-fi, complimentary breakfast & event space.